Ask: Has your view of your translation of ACIM changed with your perspective?

 Regarding your present perspective, how do you feel about the transliteration [sic] you did of ACIM — The Message of a Course in Miracles? Has your view of any of it changed?” – RP

My goal with the plain language translation was to bring A Course in Miracles’ message out from behind its loaded symbols and dense language. As my experiences since I shifted consciousness have only validated and further illuminated its message for me, I still feel I accomplished that. In fact, I sometimes marvel at what came through in the translation and my articles and books. This mind truly was an instrument of Spirit.

>>>>> 

If you have a question the answer to which you feel may be helpful to others, send it to Liz@acimmentor.com and I will answer it in this newsletter/blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ask: What is meant by "extend Love"?

If the World Isn't Real, Why Ask For Guidance?

More on Emotional Satisfaction or Freedom