Revised: Realizing and Manifesting the Real World

 (In the article sent yesterday I mistakenly attributed to the experiencer what is correctly attributable to this mind, which is Spirit. This attests to the confusion that ensues after a shift, anyway! I regret any confusion this may have caused you. I made the same mistake in other recent articles, too, but more so here, so I send it revised…)

 

Where have I been? My recent discovery that I am not only not experiences but not the experiencer either is not new. As Spirit was emerging in the illusion but before I shifted to It, I practiced and taught, “Don’t squash the human! Let her thoughts and feelings be, without judging them.” This “I” had already shifted from the experiencer to Spirit. I knew the experiencer (person, human) was in my awareness but was not me.

So, where did I go? Before the shift, I was 85% with Spirit but aware of a “black box” in the corner of this mind yet to be undone. I understood this to be what stood in the way of the realization of Spirit (me) in this mind, and therefore in the experiencer’s experience. My Self’s (Spirit’s) emergence in the illusion set me on a trajectory into and through this remaining denial of God to reach realization. It has been as though I had to start at the beginning with this remainder, and so at times my Self has been blocked again and I seem to have forgotten much. Even, for a long, dark time, that God is Love! (See my memoir.)

There are three stages a mind goes through in relation to Truth. First, there’s the intellectual stage when you accept that Truth is true and would probably call this a belief. Second, is when you are aware that Truth is true. It is active in your life. This is when you might say, “I get this more than intellectually”, yet you realize you are not there yet. Finally, there is realization, when Truth is what you are and live, resulting in it manifesting as the real world.

In A Course in Miracles, in the stage called The Period of Settling, when you experience “reasonable peace”, it warns you may think you have come farther than you have. Awareness of the Truth in the false world should not be confused with the realization and manifestation of the real world, which is a whole other dimension and experience of existence. For most studying nondualistic teachings, realization is what they seek. (And realization is what those on non-nondualistic paths do not know is possible!)

Before realization, Spirit comes to you as Presence, Guide and Teacher, but does not come through you, resulting in the real world, manifesting as a sense of abundance, love, security, peace, etc. for the experiencer and a material life that expresses these. So, your mind stands between Spirit and realization manifesting for the experiencer. The delusion of the experiencer’s reality (ego to some) must fall away for this to happen. This is a dramatic shift as the mind comes out of the delusion of the experiencer’s autonomy and accepts its Unity with Spirit. During this transition, the real world manifests imperfectly, as you leave the false world behind and move into the real world. However, the real world is the context in which the transition occurs as you have truly shifted to it and merely watch the false world fall away.

I have begun to have new, unexpected experiences of manifestation, increased synchronicity, intuition, and foreseeing and other experiences, mostly the result of Seeing. These are the real world slowly coming into view as the false one continues to fall away.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ask: What is meant by "extend Love"?

If the World Isn't Real, Why Ask For Guidance?

More on Emotional Satisfaction or Freedom